Custom Topps Card Back with Gum Stick (Diamond)
Delivery time is estimated at 2-4 weeks.
Commissioned baseball card art:
I will make a custom card back diamond with a gum stick based on a Topps card of your choice. I prefer to work with cards from the junk wax era. However, I will accept requests for any cards prior to 1992 (when Topps stopped including gum in their packs).
Once your purchase is made, the following steps will occur:
- I'll follow-up on your order to confirm which card you want to use.
- Mock-up designs will be sent for selection/approval.
- Once approved, I'll create your artwork (creating stencils and painting the art).
- After completion, your artwork will ship.
More about my 34" diamond baseball card artworks
I was inspired by my childhood baseball card collection to create wall art that celebrates the pop culture icons of the sport and hobby. So, I've produced a series of diamond-shaped paintings, which incorporate the use of vintage cards... often done in tiled mosaics.
- My paintings are done on wood as homage to the game's wooden bats, and shaped like diamonds... a reference to the infield.
- Each diamond is made from a 24" plywood square, which measures 34" x 34" when hung on a wall.
- Each painting ships ready to hang, with hardware already installed.
- A printed and signed description of the artwork will be attached to the back prior to shipping.
- All pieces are original artwork by yours truly, Matthew Lee Rosen.