Pete Rose Floral (1982 Topps All-Star)
Delivery time is estimated at 7-10 days.
Original baseball card art
This Pete Rose floral pattern incorporates one of my favorite design elements from the junk wax era: the cyan and magenta All Star stripes on the 1982 Topps set. An iconic design, which perfectly compliments the retro powder blue Phillies jersey that Rose was wearing when photographed for this card. The piece is made with 67 original Pete Rose 1982 Topps All Star cards, underneath a layer of spray-painted plexiglass.
More about my 34" diamond baseball card artworks
I was inspired by my childhood baseball card collection to create wall art that celebrates the pop culture icons of the sport and hobby. So, I've produced a series of diamond-shaped paintings, which incorporate the use of vintage cards... often done in tiled mosaics.
- My paintings are done on wood as homage to the game's wooden bats, and shaped like diamonds... a reference to the infield.
- Each diamond is made from a 24" plywood square, which measures 34" x 34" when hung on a wall.
- Some of my artworks also incorporate the use of spray-painted plexiglass.
- Each painting ships ready to hang, with hardware already installed.
- A printed and signed description of the artwork will be attached to the back prior to shipping.
- All pieces are original artwork by yours truly, Matthew Lee Rosen.