Commissioned Baseball Card Art
I will create a custom gum card to fit your personal collection. You may either send me cards to paint on, or I can simply use stuff from my own collection... or even purchase a card off eBay if needed.
I prefer to paint on any pre-1992 Topps... as '91 was the last year Topps included bubble gum in their wax packs. I'll also entertain some other requests. Here's a list of stuff I'll paint bubble gum on:
- Pre-1992 Topps junk wax of any sport or variety (Star Wars, Superman Garbage Pail Kids, WWF, etc.), which was packaged for retail with bubble gum.
- Modern Topps Heritage or Archives based on a pre-1992 design.
- 1981 Fleer and Donruss baseball (the only two years bubble gum was included in their baseball wax packs).
- Various years of 60's, 70's or 80's Fleer football.
- 1986-89 Fleer basketball.
Close-up of my Gold Edition Sam Bowie Jumpman
Once your purchase is made, the following steps will occur
- I'll follow-up on your order to confirm which card(s) you want to use.
- Depending on your selection... you will either send me your card(s), or I will acquire one for you.
- Once I've received the card(s), the artwork will begin.
- After completion, I'll send you photos and the artwork will ship.
Here's what you'll receive with this order
- My original hand-painted gum onto a baseball card.
- Each collector card is paint-marked with it's edition number.
- These art cards are protected inside an Ultra Pro One Touch magnetic card holder with my Rosen signature label.