G-Sticks: '59 Topps Series
Hand-made collectible art card
Available for pre-order
Build your collection
Buy 2 & add your 3rd for 50% OFF
Celebrating the ultra colorful and iconic 1959 Topps set. Each gum stick is visually framed inside the circle portion of this design composition... complete with the Trade Gothic lowercase font, tilted on top.
Each card will be made per order.
- Card will be signed on the back.
- Custom orders are accepted for any base card from this 1959 Topps set, or modern sets (Heritage or Archives) based on this design.
- For custom orders: Please leave a note at checkout, explaining which player(s) you want.
Designer gum sticks. Pop art that actually pops!
My G-Sticks are a series of bubble gum artwork, inspired by that one stick of gum that was stuck to the last card in the wax pack.
Here's what you'll receive with this order
- My original ink illustration, directly onto a vintage piece of wax pack bubble gum.
- Each illustrated gum stick is placed onto a custom-designed setting, in the exact position in which the image would appear on the actual card.
- These art cards may be created using a heavy 75pt black stock, an original card, or just the clear case by itself.
- Cards are protected inside an Ultra Pro One Touch magnetic card holder... finished with my matching Rosen signature label.
- My G-Sticks made with black stock are signed on the back, and all cards will ship with bonus autographed items.