G-Sticks: '72 Topps B.I.G.
Hand-made collectible card art
Homage to the late Notorious B.I.G., who was born in 1972. The gold-trimmed design, modeled after '72 Topps, accentuates the crown Biggie wore in his final and iconic photo shoot as "King of New York." This image was taken just three days before his death.
The piece is photographed without the lid of its One-Touch holder, in order to capture detail.
Card is signed on the back.
Designer gum sticks. Pop art that actually pops!
My G-Sticks are a series of bubble gum artwork, inspired by that one stick of gum that was stuck to the last card in the wax pack.
Here's what you'll receive with this order
- My original ink illustration, directly onto a vintage piece of wax pack bubble gum.
- Each illustrated gum stick is placed onto a custom-designed card, using a heavy 75pt stock to make the artwork pop!
- The gum stick portrait is placed in the exact position in which the player's image would appear on the actual card.
- These art cards are protected inside an Ultra Pro One Touch 130pt magnetic card holder... finished with my matching Rosen signature label.
- My G-Stick cards are signed on the back, and will ship with bonus autographed items.