G-Sticks: '77 Topps #10 Reggie Jackson
Hand-made collectible art card.
Available for pre-order.
Just a week prior to the 1976 season, the A's traded Reggie Jackson to the Orioles. He played a full, forgettable season in Baltimore and became a free agent... signing with the Yankees in November. As Topps was producing their 1977 set, they used photos from the previous season. Reggie's image needed to be airbrushed to picture him in his new uniform... Mr. October's first card as a New York Yankee.
Cards are available in 2 highly detailed designs. The monochrome border is made with a dark, glittery material, completing the entire card design with small text. The other piece, a repeat pattern of the blue outfield flag, conveys the print production. You can purchase them both together for a price break:
- Monochrome Border
- Blue Flags
The vintage baseball card is not included!
Each card will be signed on the back.
Designer gum sticks. Pop art that actually pops!
My G-Sticks are a series of bubble gum artwork, inspired by that one stick of gum that was stuck to the last card in the wax pack.
Here's what you'll receive with this order
- My original ink illustration, directly onto a vintage piece of wax pack bubble gum.
- Each illustrated gum stick is placed onto a custom-designed card, using a heavy 75pt stock to make the artwork pop!
- The gum stick portrait is placed in the exact position in which the player's image would appear on the actual card.
- These art cards are protected inside an Ultra Pro One Touch 130pt magnetic card holder... finished with my matching Rosen signature label.
- My G-Stick cards are signed on the back, and will ship with bonus autographed items.