G-Sticks: '81 Topps Clear Choice
Build your collection.
Buy any 2 G-Sticks in the shop & add your 3rd for 50% OFF!
Note: Discounted sets of G-Sticks only count as 1 item in your cart.
Hand-made collectible art card
Available for pre-order
1981 was the 1st year that Topps had competition in the market as a result of Fleer's monopolization lawsuit. So, this year marks the true beginning of the Junk Wax era, and the start of an increase in print production. These 3 rookies are the clear choice of collector's today.
As with all my G-Sticks... the gum portrait is placed in the exact position in which the player's image would appear on the front of the card.
Unlike my G-Sticks on black stock, these cards will NOT be signed on the back
Designer gum sticks. Pop art that actually pops!
My G-Sticks are a series of bubble gum artwork, inspired by that one stick of gum that was stuck to the last card in the wax pack. Typically tilted by 9 degrees, as a nod to the starting 9 on the diamond.
Here's what you'll receive with this order
- My original ink illustration, directly onto a vintage piece of wax pack bubble gum.
- Each illustrated gum stick is placed onto a custom-designed setting, in the exact position in which the image would appear on the actual card.
- These art cards may be created using a heavy 75pt black stock, an original card, or just the clear case by itself.
- Cards are protected inside an Ultra Pro One Touch magnetic card holder... finished with my matching Rosen signature label.
- My G-Sticks made with black stock are signed on the back, and all cards will ship with bonus autographed items.