G-Sticks: '82 Topps #98T Cal Ripken Jr.
Available for a limited time only
Cards will be made & shipped after the order deadline.
1982 Topps Traded #98T. A purely iconic piece of Junk Wax history.
I've inked Cal's image onto a vintage stick of Topps Chewing Gum. The gum stick is fixed onto a heavy black card stock with the orange colored "hockey stick" design element from the original card. It's complemented by a repeat pattern of the "Jr." from Ripken's card signature... used to convey the increase in print production during this period of time.
The photographed baseball card is not included!
Each card will be signed on the back.
Designer gum sticks. Pop art that actually pops!
My G-Sticks are a series of bubble gum artwork, inspired by that one stick of gum that was stuck to the last card in the wax pack.
Here's what you'll receive with this order
- My original ink illustration, directly onto a vintage piece of wax pack bubble gum.
- Each illustrated gum stick is placed onto a custom-designed card, using a heavy 75pt stock to make the artwork pop!
- The gum stick portrait is placed in the exact position in which the player's image would appear on the actual card.
- These art cards are protected inside an Ultra Pro One Touch 130pt magnetic card holder... finished with my matching Rosen signature label.
- My G-Stick cards are signed on the back, and will ship with bonus autographed items.