G-Sticks: '84 Topps Dan Fouts
Buy any 3 or more G-Sticks & get 20% OFF!
Discount applied at checkout. Note: Any "sets" of G-Sticks only count as 1 item in your cart. You may need to add items separately to count towards your 20% discount.
Hand-made collectible art card
I've previously celebrated the ultra colorful 1984 Topps football in a series highlighting the diagonal composition of that classic set. As a companion piece... I've now created a paint-splattered abstract version of #179 Dan Fouts.
Designer gum sticks. Pop art that actually pops!
My G-Sticks are a series of bubble gum artwork, inspired by that one stick of gum that was stuck to the last card in the wax pack. Typically tilted by 9 degrees, as a nod to the starting 9 on the diamond.
Here's what you'll receive with this order
- My original ink illustration, directly onto a vintage piece of wax pack bubble gum.
- Each illustrated gum stick is backed by a custom-designed setting, and typically placed in the exact position in which the image would appear on the actual card.
- These art cards may be created using a heavy 75pt black stock, an original card, or just the clear case by itself.
- Cards are protected inside an Ultra Pro One Touch magnetic card holder... finished with my matching Rosen signature label.
- My G-Sticks made with black stock are signed on the back, and all cards will ship with bonus autographed items.
You may reference my growing checklist of collector-owned cards.