Wax Back: Rosen Checklist
Buy any 3 or more G-Sticks & get 20% OFF!
Discount applied at checkout. Note: Any "sets" of G-Sticks only count as 1 item in your cart. You may need to add items separately to count towards your 20% discount.
Hand-made collectible art card
Available for Pre-order
I received a very unique request from one of my collectors. I was asked to make a checklist of all the wall art I've created... and put it on a gum stick!
While including ALL the art I've made would require multiple checklists, this one includes every Diamond I created over the first 12 months of my baseball card-inspired art. I began with my very 1st piece in December of 2018 (the 1986 Topps Mosaic pictured below), and made 59 more pieces (60 in total) by the end of December 2019.
This creation uses my Wax Back concept. The checklist is printed onto a wax-like paper (a reference to the packaging of the Junk Wax era)... allowing me list all of the artwork in detail.
The very first 1st piece of baseball card art by Matthew Lee Rosen (December 2018)
Designer gum sticks. Pop art that actually pops!
My G-Sticks are a series of bubble gum artwork, inspired by that one stick of gum that was stuck to the last card in the wax pack. Typically tilted by 9 degrees, as a nod to the starting 9 on the diamond.
Here's what you'll receive with this order
- My original ink illustration, directly onto a vintage piece of wax pack bubble gum.
- Each illustrated gum stick is backed by a custom-designed setting, and typically placed in the exact position in which the image would appear on the actual card.
- These art cards may be created using a heavy 75pt black stock, an original card, or just the clear case by itself.
- Cards are protected inside an Ultra Pro One Touch magnetic card holder... finished with my matching Rosen signature label.
- My G-Sticks made with black stock are signed on the back, and all cards will ship with bonus autographed items.
You may reference my growing checklist of collector-owned cards.