Treasure Box Break #22
Random Drawing (10 Spots)
Ahoy card art pirates... here's your chance to pull some treasure! This box will be filled with Gum Cards and other fine art buried inside.
There could be some of my Tobacco Tar in there... an Upper Deck Holo... or some Milk & Cereal. Perhaps you'll get lucky with a Pro Set Scratch-off, a Junk Wax Record, or a previously unreleased surprise?
The Top 3 valued cards to chase inside Box #22 are:
- Unlisted 1990 Topps #450 Rickey Henderson (1980 Comic) ($119.95)
- 2020 Topps T206 #24 Rickey Henderson - R2 ($104.95)
- Unlisted 1987 Topps #620 Jose Canseco G-Stick ($69.95)
The rest of this box will be filled with surprises!
None of the items in this box will be valued less than your purchase price. You'll all pull a great prize, and I'll tell stories about each card!
Here's how it'll work
A group DM thread on Twitter will be created for participants, and the break will begin with a live random drawing to decide your selection number.
- Numbers will be drawn based on your purchase order number. The 1st purchase order will draw a number first.
- Then, I'll break the black envelopes.
- The number that was drawn for you, will match your break envelope.
- Trades with other breakers will be honored, as long as I'm contacted by both parties to confirm your agreement.
Here's what you'll receive with this order
- Original art by yours truly, Matthew Lee Rosen.
- Pieces of card art will be protected inside an Ultra Pro One Touch magnetic card holder... customized with my matching Rosen signature label.
- Other pieces of art will ship according to packaging needs.
- I do not sign my cards by request. However, packages always include bonus items, personally autographed by me.