'87 Topps Jose Canseco (Statless)
Made-to-order baseball card art
I've foreshadowed Jose Canseco's steroid-inflated career by erasing the stats from the back of his 1987 Topps baseball card. The former Rookie of the Year, MVP, and 6-time All-Star hit 463 home runs. But, he'll forever be most known as the center of baseball's steroid scandal in the 90's.
How this acrylic print is made
I wanted to offer some budget-friendly wall art to fans of my work. So, I’ve partnered with Gooten to create high-quality prints on-demand. Gooten is named in honor of Johannes Gutenberg, creator of the first printing press, and the digital prints they produce are excellent… meeting my high standards. I’ve chosen to have my artwork produced on acrylic to compliment my plexiglass paintings.
- The designs are printed on high resolution archival paper with archival inks.
- Each print is fused onto the back side of the acrylic pane for a modern, frameless look.
- A french cleat box is mounted on the back for wall hanging.
- All pieces are original designs by yours truly, Matthew Lee Rosen.
- Orders will be shipped directly from Gooten.
High quality digital print is fused underneath a layer of 1/8” thick acrylic.
The hanging cleat box helps the artwork float nicely off the wall.
Each order ships ready to hang with hardware included.