Fall Classic Moments
Hand-painted collectible art cards
Pre-order a set of all 5 & get 10% OFF
Celebrating some of the most iconic World Series moments with limited bubble gum silhouettes. Each player is painted onto a heavy black card stock. All cards will be fitted into a matching Rosen Ultra Pro and signed on the back.
- Carlton Fisk - 1975 WS, Game 6 Walk-Off HR (bottom of the 12th)
- Kirk Gibson - 1988 WS, Game 1 Walk-Off HR (bottom of the 9th)
- Kirby Puckett - 1991 WS, Game 6 Walk-Off HR (bottom of 11th)
- Joe Carter - 1993 WS, Game 6 Clinching Walk-Off HR (bottom of the 9th)
- Anthony Rizzo - 2016 WS, Game 7 Final Out (bottom of the 10th)
About my collector cards
After purchasing some old wax packs to study the size and texture of gum sticks, I developed my own paint techniques in order to replicate it. Now, I hand-paint bubble gum directly onto vintage baseball cards to create small collectibles.
Here's what you'll receive with this order
- My original hand-painted gum onto a baseball card.
- Each collector card is paint-marked with it's edition number.
- These art cards are protected inside an Ultra Pro One Touch magnetic card holder... customized with my matching Rosen signature label.
- I do not sign these cards by request. However, your package will include bonus items personally autographed by me.
Expected delivery time for pre-orders
Are you purchasing a pre-order? My pre-order listings are for card art that has not been painted yet. In most cases, I already have the card in stock to paint on, and will create your artwork within a few days of your purchase. Thanks for your patience.
You may reference my growing checklist of collector-owned cards.