Treasure Box Break #2
Random Drawing (10 Spots)
Ahoy card art pirates... here's your chance to pull some treasure! This box will be filled with Gum Cards and other fine art buried inside.
There could be some of my Tobacco Tar in there... an Upper Deck Holo... or some Milk & Cereal. Perhaps you'll get lucky with a Pro Set Scratch-off, or a previously unreleased surprise?
The Top 3 valued cards to chase inside Box #2 are:
- 1989 Topps Traded #27 Len Dykstra - Nails ($154.95)
- 1986-87 Fleer BB Sam Bowie - AIR3 ($125.99)
- 1987 Topps #620 Jose Canseco - J2 ($94.95)
None of the items in this box will be valued less than your purchase price. You'll all pull a great prize, and I'll tell stories about each card!
Here's how it'll work
Once all 10 spots have been purchased, I'll announce a date and time for the live stream break. Reminders will be sent via email and/or Twitter DM.
The break will begin with a live random drawing to decide your selection number.
- Numbers will be drawn based on your purchase order number.
- The 1st purchase order will draw first.
- The 10th purchase order will draw last.
- Then, I'll break the black envelopes.
- The number that was drawn for you, will match your envelope.
- If you'd like to make any trades with another card art pirate afterwards, I'll ask that each trade partner DM me with the trade agreement, and I'll swap out your cards.
Here's what you'll receive with this order
- An original art card by yours truly, Matthew Lee Rosen.
- Your art card will be protected inside an Ultra Pro One Touch magnetic card holder... customized with my matching Rosen signature label.
- I do not sign these cards by request. However, your package will include bonus items, personally autographed by me.