Treasure Box Break #20
Random Drawing (10 Spots)
Ahoy card art pirates... here's your chance to pull some treasure! This box will be filled with Gum Cards and other fine art buried inside.
There could be some of my Tobacco Tar in there... an Upper Deck Holo... or some Milk & Cereal. Perhaps you'll get lucky with a Pro Set Scratch-off, or a previously unreleased surprise?
The Top 2 valued cards to chase inside Box #20 are Blockbuster Trades (for which GMs would've liked to rewind):
- B1 A&B: 1985 Topps #791 Ivan DeJesus & #460 Ryne Sandberg ($154.95)
- B3 A&B: 1985 Topps #731 Neil Allen & #80 Keith Hernandez ($154.95)
The rest of the box will be filled with '85 Topps themed card art... some, or all of it, made just for this break.
None of the items in this box will be valued less than your purchase price. You'll all pull a great prize, and I'll tell stories about each card!
Here's how it'll work
Once all 10 spots have been purchased, the date & time for the live stream break will be confirmed. Reminders will be sent via email and/or Twitter DM. I'll share stories about each card as we break.
The break will begin with a live random drawing to decide your selection number.
- Numbers will be drawn based on your purchase order number. The 1st purchase order will draw a number first, and the 10th purchase order will draw a number last.
- Then, I'll break the black envelopes.
- The number that was drawn for you, will match your break envelope.
- Trades with other breakers will be honored, as long as I'm contacted by both parties to confirm your agreement.
Here's what you'll receive with this order
- Original art by yours truly, Matthew Lee Rosen.
- Your card art will be protected inside an Ultra Pro One Touch magnetic card holder... customized with my matching Rosen signature label.
- I do not sign these cards by request. However, your package will include bonus items, personally autographed by me.