Treasure Box Break #43
Random Drawing (Maximum 10 Spots)
Live Break Postponed*
*Originally scheduled break for Tue 10/19 at 7:05pm CT
An '82 Theme!
The top chases in this box are:
'82 Rickey Henderson #610 5x7 Panel ($174.95)
An abstract version of my favorite green & magenta colored stripes from the 1982 Topps set. This piece is coated with a protective layer of clear, hardened epoxy resin. It will come with shipped companion-signed relics from the creative process.
1982 Topps #547 Rod Carew (AS) - 1/1 ($79.95)
In 1982, Topps brought back dedicated, single-player All-Star cards for the first time since 1970. Players would receive a base card in the set, and an additional All-Star card of their own. This increase marked a new chapter in Topps history, as it became the very first set to include 792 cards
1982 Topps #668 Dale Murphy - 1/1 ($79.95)
The new logo finally made its way into print production, represented by my pattern.
The rest of this box will be filled with surprises from 1982!
None of the items in this box will be valued less than your purchase price. You'll all pull a great prize, and I'll tell stories about each card!
Here's how it'll work
A group DM thread on Twitter will be created for participants, and the break will begin with a live random drawing to decide your selection number.
- Numbers will be drawn based on your purchase order number. The 1st purchase order will draw a number first.
- Then, I'll break the black envelopes.
- The number that was drawn for you, will match your break envelope.
- Trades with other breakers will be honored, as long as I'm contacted by both parties to confirm your agreement.
Here's what you'll receive with this order
- Original art by yours truly, Matthew Lee Rosen.
- Pieces of card art will be protected inside an Ultra Pro One Touch magnetic card holder... customized with my matching Rosen signature label.
- Other pieces of art will ship according to packaging needs.
- I do not sign my cards by request. However, packages always include bonus items, personally autographed by me.