Bazooka Bo Jackson ('86 Topps Traded)
Delivery time is estimated at 7-10 days.
Original baseball card art
Bo Jackson was perhaps the greatest athlete I've ever seen.. the two sport star was an elite performer on the biggest stages in MLB and the NFL. Just look at how thick his neck is in that 1986 Topps rookie card photo! I used twenty vintage Bo Jackson rookie cards to make this piece.
Note: This piece of artwork won't be available to ship until May 2020, as it will be on public display.
More about my 17" diamond baseball card artworks
When I was a kid, one of the pleasures of opening a new pack of baseball cards was getting to chew the hard stick of gum inside! Bazooka gum was first distributed shortly after World War II by the Topps Company in Brooklyn, and marketed with a comic-strip character named Bazooka Joe. This series mashes up Bazooka Joe with other baseball icons.
- Each diamond is produced on a 12" wooden artist panel, which measures 17" x 17" when hung on a wall.
- Made with spray-painted plexiglass, layered on top of tiled baseball cards.
- Each painting ships ready to hang, with hardware already installed.
- A printed and signed description of the artwork will be attached to the back prior to shipping.
- All pieces are original artwork by yours truly, Matthew Lee Rosen.