Original baseball card art
The 2016 Chicago Cubs ended a 108-year long drought with their World Series Championship. This core group of players, led by 1st baseman Anthony Rizzo, ushered in a new Golden Era of Cubs baseball.
Rizzo’s squad reached the post-season in 5 out of 6 seasons, and competed in 3 straight National League Championship Series. This piece honors their accomplishments with a golden Wrigley Field marquee, painted on the reverse side of plexiglass, and layered onto the 2016 World Series set of baseball cards by Topps.
More about my 17" diamond baseball card artworks
- Each diamond is produced on a 12" wooden artist panel, which measures 17" x 17" when hung on a wall.
- Made with spray-painted plexiglass, layered on top of tiled baseball cards.
- Each painting ships ready to hang, with hardware already installed.
- A printed and signed description of the artwork will be attached to the back prior to shipping.
- All pieces are original artwork by yours truly, Matthew Lee Rosen.