PSA Graded Greg Maddux (1987 Donruss Rated Rookie)
Delivery time is estimated at 7-10 days.
Original baseball card art
I only collected cards as a kid, and never sent one in to be graded by PSA, as they came along years later. So, I decided to grade one myself. Naturally, I chose the 1987 Donruss Greg Maddux Rated Rookie... the greatest card ever made (in my biased opinion). This one gets a Gem MT 10... with spot gloss and a serial number that matches his MLB debut.
More about my 34" diamond baseball card artworks
I was inspired by my childhood baseball card collection to create wall art that celebrates the pop culture icons of the sport and hobby. So, I've produced a series of diamond-shaped paintings, which incorporate the use of vintage cards... often done in tiled mosaics.
- My paintings are done on plywood as homage to the game's wooden bats, and shaped like diamonds... a reference to the infield.
- Each diamond is made from a 24" plywood square (1/2" thick), which measures 34" x 34" when hung on a wall.
- Some of my artworks also incorporate the use of spray-painted plexiglass.
- Each painting ships ready to hang, with hardware already installed.
- A printed and signed description of the artwork will be attached to the back prior to shipping.
- All pieces are original artwork by yours truly, Matthew Lee Rosen.