Commissioned Baseball Card Art
I will make a custom five card display on a 34" diamond for you... to fit one of your personal collections. Cards not included!
Once your purchase is made, the following steps will occur:
- I'll follow-up on your order to confirm which card you want to use.
- Mock-up designs will be sent for selection/approval.
- Once approved, I'll create your artwork (creating stencils and painting the art).
- After completion, your artwork will ship.
More about my 34" baseball card art displays
Some cards are just meant to be preserved and showcased as a collection to display as artwork. My card displays celebrate both the cards themselves and their product design and packaging.
- I expose the wood grain as homage to the game's wooden bats, and it's diamond-shaped to reference to the infield.
- Each diamond is made from a 24" plywood square (1/2" thick), which measures 34" x 34" when hung on a wall.
- Black border acrylic card cases from BCW are screw-mounted to the plywood, with access on the back to remove them and replace cards.
- Each display ships ready to hang, with hardware already installed.
- A printed and signed description of the artwork will be attached to the back prior to shipping.
- All pieces are original artwork by yours truly, Matthew Lee Rosen.