G-Sticks: '86 Topps Series
Hand-made collectible art card
Available for pre-order
Build your collection
Buy 2 & add your 3rd for 50% OFF
Celebrating the colorful Napoli Serial font at the top of the 1986 Topps... one of the most iconic elements from the Junk Wax Era. That year's Traded set boasts perhaps the best rookie class of all-time, highlighted by Bonds (11T), Bonilla (12T), Canseco (20T), Clark (24T), Galarraga (40T), Jackson (50T), and Joyner (51T).
I've created a repeat pattern of text to convey the mass print production from the era. Each card will be made per order.
- Card will be signed on the back.
- Custom orders are accepted for any base card from this 1986 Topps set, plus the Traded set. Other designs (Turn Back the Clock, All-Stars, Team Leaders, etc.) are not available.
- For custom orders: Please leave a note at checkout, explaining which player(s) you want.
Designer gum sticks. Pop art that actually pops!
My G-Sticks are a series of bubble gum artwork, inspired by that one stick of gum that was stuck to the last card in the wax pack.
Here's what you'll receive with this order
- My original ink illustration, directly onto a vintage piece of wax pack bubble gum.
- Each illustrated gum stick is placed onto a custom-designed card, using a heavy 75pt stock to make the artwork pop!
- The gum stick portrait is placed in the exact position in which the player's image would appear on the actual card.
- These art cards are protected inside an Ultra Pro One Touch 130pt magnetic card holder... finished with my matching Rosen signature label.
- My G-Stick cards are signed on the back, and will ship with bonus autographed items.