G-Sticks: '89 All-Stars Mass Production
Buy any 3 or more G-Sticks & get 20% OFF!
Discount applied at checkout. Note: Any "sets" of G-Sticks only count as 1 item in your cart. You may need to add items separately to count towards your 20% discount.
Hand-made collectible art card
The 1989 Topps All Stars are instantly recognizable by hobbyists. The waving ribbon and script made a lasting impression due to its mass production. Experts estimate that over 3,500,000 of each card in this set was printed for distribution.
My repeat pattern on these vintage gums sticks is meant to convey the mass print production of this Junk Wax favorite.
I'm excited to offer this design at a lower price point for my collectors, as less time & materials are required to make this piece of gum art.
1989 Topps All Stars Checklist
|386 Andres Galarraga AS
387 Ryne Sandberg AS
388 Bobby Bonilla AS
389 Ozzie Smith AS
390 Darryl Strawberry AS
391 Andre Dawson AS
392 Andy Van Slyke AS
393 Gary Carter AS
394 Orel Hershiser AS
395 Danny Jackson AS
396 Kirk Gibson AS
|397 Don Mattingly AS
398 Julio Franco AS
399 Wade Boggs AS
400 Alan Trammell AS
401 Jose Canseco AS
402 Mike Greenwell AS
403 Kirby Puckett AS
404 Bob Boone AS
405 Roger Clemens AS
406 Frank Viola AS
407 Dave Winfield AS
Designer gum sticks. Pop art that actually pops!
My G-Sticks are a series of bubble gum artwork, inspired by that one stick of gum that was stuck to the last card in the wax pack. Typically tilted by 9 degrees, as a nod to the starting 9 on the diamond.
Here's what you'll receive with this order
- My original ink illustration, directly onto a vintage piece of wax pack bubble gum.
- Each illustrated gum stick is backed by a custom-designed setting, and typically placed in the exact position in which the image would appear on the actual card.
- These art cards may be created using a heavy 75pt black stock, an original card, or just the clear case by itself.
- Cards are protected inside an Ultra Pro One Touch magnetic card holder... finished with my matching Rosen signature label.
- My G-Sticks made with black stock are signed on the back, and all cards will ship with bonus autographed items.
You may reference my growing checklist of collector-owned cards.