Original baseball card art
My grandfather used to spoil me by dropping random packs of 1985 Topps on the floor around the house, and I likely chewed every hard stick of gum inside. So, I've re-created Bazooka Joe using a mix of 1980, '84, '85, '92... and the '88 All-Stars, highlighting one of my favorite All-Time Cubs, Andre Dawson.
More about my 34" diamond baseball card artworks
- My paintings are done on plywood as homage to the game's wooden bats, and shaped like diamonds... a reference to the infield.
- Each diamond is made from a 24" plywood square (1/2" thick), which measures 34" x 34" when hung on a wall.
- Some of my artworks also incorporate the use of spray-painted plexiglass.
- Each painting ships ready to hang, with hardware already installed.
- A printed and signed description of the artwork will be attached to the back prior to shipping.
- All pieces are original artwork by yours truly, Matthew Lee Rosen.