Hand-painted collectible baseball card
There are only 9 players in MLB history to club 600 or more home runs, and 3 of them had cards in the 1990 Topps set. The yellow backs compliment my gold foil for this elite group of Boom Sticks.
- Barry Bonds (762)
- Hank Aaron (755)
- Babe Ruth (714)
- Alex Rodriguez (696)
- Willie Mays (660)
- Albert Pujols (662)* Active Leader at the end of the 2020 season
- Ken Griffey Jr. (630)
- Jim Thome (612)
- Sammy Sosa (609)
I originally designed my Boom Stick concept for an artist collaboration series with the Pillbox Bat Co. It's inspired by the retro Bazooka gum logo.
About my collector cards
After purchasing some old wax packs to study the size and texture of gum sticks, I developed my own paint techniques in order to replicate it. Now, I hand-paint bubble gum directly onto vintage baseball cards to create small collectibles.
Here's what you'll receive with this order
- My original hand-painted gum onto a baseball card.
- Each collector card is paint-marked with it's edition number.
- These art cards are protected inside an Ultra Pro One Touch magnetic card holder... customized with my matching Rosen signature label.
- I do not sign these cards by request. However, your package will include bonus items personally autographed by me.
Expected delivery time for pre-orders
Are you purchasing a pre-order? My pre-order listings are for card art that has not been painted yet. In most cases, I already have the card in stock to paint on, and will create your artwork within a few days of your purchase. Thanks for your patience.
You may reference my growing checklist of collector-owned cards.