Hand-painted collectible baseball card
Guys who hit bombs are swinging the Boom Stick. Here are your home run leaders! This series features:
- The 1981 HR Leaders (led by Mike Schmidt) on 1982 Topps.
- 1985 HR Leaders on 1986 Topps All-Stars (Gary Carter & Jorge Bell), with the list of leaders printed on the back.
- 1987 HR Leader Mark McGwire on his 1988 Topps All-Star Rookie Cup.
- 1988 HR Leaders on 1989 Topps All-Stars (Darryl Strawberry & Dave Winfield), with the list of leaders printed on the back.
- 1988 HR Leader Jose Canseco on his 1989 Topps base card.
I originally designed my Boom Stick concept for an artist collaboration series with the Pillbox Bat Co. It's inspired by the retro Bazooka gum logo.
About my collector cards
After purchasing some old wax packs to study the size and texture of gum sticks, I developed my own paint techniques in order to replicate it. Now, I hand-paint bubble gum directly onto vintage baseball cards to create small collectibles.
Here's what you'll receive with this order
- My original hand-painted gum onto a baseball card.
- Each collector card is paint-marked with it's edition number.
- These art cards are protected inside an Ultra Pro One Touch magnetic card holder... customized with my matching Rosen signature label.
- I do not sign these cards by request. However, your package will include bonus items personally autographed by me.
Expected delivery time for pre-orders
Are you purchasing a pre-order? My pre-order listings are for card art that has not been painted yet. In most cases, I already have the card in stock to paint on, and will create your artwork within a few days of your purchase. Thanks for your patience.
You may reference my growing checklist of collector-owned cards.