Uncut sheets, signed & framed (one of a kind)
A lot of love goes into the making of my brush strokes card art. The process involves:
- Designing the artwork for print
- Painting thick strokes onto black artisan paper
- Transferring ink images
- Adhering the artwork onto a heavy black card stock
- Cutting each piece to size
- Signing the backs
- Fitting the handmade cards into matching Ultra Pro holders with my hand-applied signature label
These floating desktop frames contain uncut sheets of brush stroke art. This product listing contains 3 different frames:
- 1980 Topps Rickey Henderson comic in Mizuno neon green (previously unlisted card art)
- 1986 Fleer Michael Jordan stripes (previously unlisted card art)
- 1986 Topps 2-Way All-Star Shohei Ohtani (front & back designs)
A stroke of popness!
My brush stroke series is inspired by Andy Warhol's screen print process, in which he combined hand-painted backgrounds with photographic silkscreens.
Here's what you'll receive with this order
- An uncut sheet of my hand-made prints, secured inside a floating desktop frame.
- Each frame measures 12.5 x 7 x 1.25 inches.
- Frames are meant to be displayed on a table top or shelf.
- Each uncut sheet is signed by yours truly.
- My matching signature label floats in front of the artwork inside the glass.
You may reference my growing checklist of collector-owned cards.