Commissioned baseball card art
I will make a custom 34" diamond baseball card back, with a gum stick... based on a card of your choice.
Once your purchase is made, the following steps will occur:
- I'll follow-up on your order to confirm which card you want to use.
- Mock-up designs will be sent for selection/approval.
- Once approved, I'll create your artwork (creating stencils and painting the art).
- After completion, your artwork will ship.
More about my 34" diamond baseball card artworks
- My paintings are done on wood as homage to the game's wooden bats, and shaped like diamonds... a reference to the infield.
- Each diamond is made from a 24" plywood square, which measures 34" x 34" when hung on a wall.
- Some of my artworks also incorporate the use of spray-painted plexiglass.
- Each painting ships ready to hang, with hardware already installed.
- A printed and signed description of the artwork will be attached to the back prior to shipping.
- All pieces are original artwork by yours truly, Matthew Lee Rosen.