Hand-painted collectible art cards
Pre-order a set of all 5 & get 10% OFF
Celebrating some of the most iconic World Series moments with limited bubble gum silhouettes. Each player is painted onto a heavy black card stock. All cards will be fitted into a matching Rosen Ultra Pro and signed on the back.
- Carlton Fisk - 1975 WS, Game 6 Walk-Off HR (bottom of the 12th)
- Kirk Gibson - 1988 WS, Game 1 Walk-Off HR (bottom of the 9th)
- Kirby Puckett - 1991 WS, Game 6 Walk-Off HR (bottom of 11th)
- Joe Carter - 1993 WS, Game 6 Clinching Walk-Off HR (bottom of the 9th)
- Anthony Rizzo - 2016 WS, Game 7 Final Out (bottom of the 10th)
Have another favorite Fall Classic moment? Custom player requests are available.
About my collector cards
After purchasing some old wax packs to study the size and texture of gum sticks, I developed my own paint techniques in order to replicate it. Now, I hand-paint bubble gum directly onto vintage baseball cards to create small collectibles.
Here's what you'll receive with this order
- My original hand-painted gum onto a baseball card.
- Each collector card is paint-marked with it's edition number.
- These art cards are protected inside an Ultra Pro One Touch magnetic card holder... customized with my matching Rosen signature label.
- I do not sign these cards by request. However, your package will include bonus items personally autographed by me.
Expected delivery time for pre-orders
Are you purchasing a pre-order? My pre-order listings are for card art that has not been painted yet. In most cases, I already have the card in stock to paint on, and will create your artwork within a few days of your purchase. Thanks for your patience.
You may reference my growing checklist of collector-owned cards.