G-Stick: '82 Topps In Action
Buy any 3 or more G-Sticks & get 20% OFF!
Discount applied at checkout. Note: Any "sets" of G-Sticks only count as 1 item in your cart. You may need to add items separately to count towards your 20% discount.
Hand-made collectible art card
Available for pre-order
The curved stripes and Eras font on the '82 Topps "In Action" design are easily recognizable to collectors. Although, I find it odd that the action photos don't greatly differ from the various poses captured on many of the base cards in this set. The design objective of this subset would've worked much better if all other base cards featured head shots.
- Custom orders are accepted for any base card from this 1982 Topps subset.
- For custom orders: Please leave a note at checkout, explaining which player(s) you want.
1982 Topps In Action Checklist
|10 Ron Guidry – In Action
31 Tom Seaver – In Action
41 Dave Parker – In Action
81 Jim Palmer – In Action
101 Mike Schmidt – In Action
111 Carlton Fisk – In Action
180 Steve Garvey – In Action
201 George Brett – In Action
241 Bucky Dent – In Action
252 Fred Lynn – In Action
256 Tony Perez – In Action
301 Reggie Jackson – In Action
306 Don Sutton – In Action
321 Chris Chambliss – In Action
401 Johnny Bench – In Action
411 Ron Cey – In Action
431 Vida Blue – In Action
448 Darrell Porter – In Action
481 Steve Carlton – In Action
506 Graig Nettles – In Action
516 Larry Bowa – In Action
546 Reggie Smith – In Action
570 Willie Randolph – In Action
586 Rollie Fingers – In Action
591 Al Oliver – In Action
616 Bob Boone – In Action
621 Ken Griffey – In Action
646 Frank White – In Action
651 Carl Yastrzemski – In Action
661 Dave Concepcion – In Action
701 George Foster – In Action
716 Willie Stargell – In Action
721 Greg Luzinski – In Action
726 Amos Otis – In Action
741 Dave Lopes – In Action
755 Joe Morgan – In Action
771 Rich Gossage – In Action
781 Pete Rose – In Action
Designer gum sticks. Pop art that actually pops!
My G-Sticks are a series of bubble gum artwork, inspired by that one stick of gum that was stuck to the last card in the wax pack. Typically tilted by 9 degrees, as a nod to the starting 9 on the diamond.
Here's what you'll receive with this order
- My original ink illustration, directly onto a vintage piece of wax pack bubble gum.
- Each illustrated gum stick is backed by a custom-designed setting, and typically placed in the exact position in which the image would appear on the actual card.
- These art cards may be created using a heavy 75pt black stock, an original card, or just the clear case by itself.
- Cards are protected inside an Ultra Pro One Touch magnetic card holder... finished with my matching Rosen signature label.
- My G-Sticks made with black stock are signed on the back, and all cards will ship with bonus autographed items.
You may reference my growing checklist of collector-owned cards.