Save 20% when you purchase a set of all 3
Perhaps the most iconic basketball card in Topps history. Rookie cards for both Larry Bird (#34) and Magic Johnson (#139) are sandwiched around Scoring Leader Julius Erving (#174) on this three-panel perforated cardboard.
The design itself draws strong similarity to the Topps 1978 baseball set, and the perforated concept got shared with 1981 Topps baseball scratch-offs. This card set a new record In September of 2018, when a Gem Mint PSA 10 sold for a $125,000 on eBay, breaking the previous high of $25,000.
This 4-color, detailed design requires more material and labor... hence, that is reflected in its price.
Cards are signed on the back.
Designer gum sticks. Pop art that actually pops!
My G-Sticks are a series of bubble gum artwork, inspired by that one stick of gum that was stuck to the last card in the wax pack. Typically tilted by 9 degrees, as a nod to the starting 9 on the diamond.
Here's what you'll receive with this order
- My original ink illustration, directly onto a vintage piece of wax pack bubble gum.
- Each illustrated gum stick is backed by a custom-designed setting, and typically placed in the exact position in which the image would appear on the actual card.
- These art cards may be created using a heavy 75pt black stock, an original card, or just the clear case by itself.
- Cards are protected inside an Ultra Pro One Touch magnetic card holder... finished with my matching Rosen signature label.
- My G-Sticks made with black stock are signed on the back, and all cards will ship with bonus autographed items.
You may reference my growing checklist of collector-owned cards.