Hand-made collectible art card
Available for pre-order
Celebrating the iconic All Star shield from 1978. Unlike almost all my G-Sticks, which are sized and positioned to exact scale... this series is scaled down. I've done this, so that the card image is more recognizable within the composition..
Each card is priced at premium for its 3-color design, and will be made per order. Card holder stand not included, used for photographic purposes only.
- Custom orders are accepted for any All Star from this 1978 Topps set.
- For custom orders: Please leave a note at checkout, explaining which player(s) you want.
1978 Topps All Stars Checklist
580 Rod Carew Twins 1B
350 Steve Garvey Dodgers 1B
Designer gum sticks. Pop art that actually pops!
My G-Sticks are a series of bubble gum artwork, inspired by that one stick of gum that was stuck to the last card in the wax pack. Typically tilted by 9 degrees, as a nod to the starting 9 on the diamond.
Here's what you'll receive with this order
- My original ink illustration, directly onto a vintage piece of wax pack bubble gum.
- Each illustrated gum stick is backed by a custom-designed setting, and typically placed in the exact position in which the image would appear on the actual card.
- These art cards may be created using a heavy 75pt black stock, an original card, or just the clear case by itself.
- Cards are protected inside an Ultra Pro One Touch magnetic card holder... finished with my matching Rosen signature label.
- My G-Sticks made with black stock are signed on the back, and all cards will ship with bonus autographed items.
You may reference my growing checklist of collector-owned cards.