G-Sticks: '78 Topps Eddie Murray
Buy any 3 or more G-Sticks & get 20% OFF!
Discount applied at checkout. Note: Any "sets" of G-Sticks only count as 1 item in your cart. You may need to add items separately to count towards your 20% discount.
Hand-made collectible art card
Available for pre-order
Save 10% when you order a set of both
I've created a pair of gum sticks to celebrate this iconic rookie. The front uses an abstract form of the orange and purple design. Its patterned effect conveys print production. The back is made in a dark blue to match the original print... highlighting the stat box area, showing Murray's ascent to the major leagues.
Each gum stick is angled differently, left & right, on a 9 degree rotation (my nod to the starting 9). This is done to honor one of the games greatest switch hitters.
Designer gum sticks. Pop art that actually pops!
My G-Sticks are a series of bubble gum artwork, inspired by that one stick of gum that was stuck to the last card in the wax pack. Typically tilted by 9 degrees, as a nod to the starting 9 on the diamond.
Here's what you'll receive with this order
- My original ink illustration, directly onto a vintage piece of wax pack bubble gum.
- Each illustrated gum stick is backed by a custom-designed setting, and typically placed in the exact position in which the image would appear on the actual card.
- These art cards may be created using a heavy 75pt black stock, an original card, or just the clear case by itself.
- Cards are protected inside an Ultra Pro One Touch magnetic card holder... finished with my matching Rosen signature label.
- My G-Sticks made with black stock are signed on the back, and all cards will ship with bonus autographed items.
You may reference my growing checklist of collector-owned cards.