G-Sticks: '80 Topps Rickey Henderson Monochrome
Buy any 3 or more G-Sticks & get 20% OFF!
Discount applied at checkout. Note: Any "sets" of G-Sticks only count as 1 item in your cart. You may need to add items separately to count towards your 20% discount.
Hand-made collectible art card
Available for pre-order
Celebrating one of the most iconic cards of the 80's... featuring the equally iconic Rickey signature and batting stance. The gum stick is fixed onto a heavy black card stock with a glittery-black texture to create a monochrome background that makes the gum really pop! The glittery texture is also used to compliment the sugary crystals in the gum.
This piece of original artwork is photographed without its One-Touch lid, to highlight the black texture. This black on black material is more challenging to make than normal colors, so this card is priced at a premium.
Card is signed on the back, and will be made per order.
Designer gum sticks. Pop art that actually pops!
My G-Sticks are a series of bubble gum artwork, inspired by that one stick of gum that was stuck to the last card in the wax pack. Typically tilted by 9 degrees, as a nod to the starting 9 on the diamond.
Here's what you'll receive with this order
- My original ink illustration, directly onto a vintage piece of wax pack bubble gum.
- Each illustrated gum stick is backed by a custom-designed setting, and typically placed in the exact position in which the image would appear on the actual card.
- These art cards may be created using a heavy 75pt black stock, an original card, or just the clear case by itself.
- Cards are protected inside an Ultra Pro One Touch magnetic card holder... finished with my matching Rosen signature label.
- My G-Sticks made with black stock are signed on the back, and all cards will ship with bonus autographed items.
You may reference my growing checklist of collector-owned cards.