Hand-made collectible art card
Available for pre-order
I'm very fond of card backs, and the '85 design is my personal favorite. When opening wax packs as a kid, the gum stick often found itself stuck to the back of the last card in the pack. So, I'm re-imagining what it would look like if the card's ink stuck to the card (albeit in a non-reversed image for art purposes).
Unlike my G-Sticks made on black stock, this card will NOT be signed on the opposite side.
Designer gum sticks. Pop art that actually pops!
My G-Sticks are a series of bubble gum artwork, inspired by that one stick of gum that was stuck to the last card in the wax pack. Typically tilted by 9 degrees, as a nod to the starting 9 on the diamond.
Here's what you'll receive with this order
- My original ink illustration, directly onto a vintage piece of wax pack bubble gum.
- Each illustrated gum stick is backed by a custom-designed setting, and typically placed in the exact position in which the image would appear on the actual card.
- These art cards may be created using a heavy 75pt black stock, an original card, or just the clear case by itself.
- Cards are protected inside an Ultra Pro One Touch magnetic card holder... finished with my matching Rosen signature label.
- My G-Sticks made with black stock are signed on the back, and all cards will ship with bonus autographed items.
You may reference my growing checklist of collector-owned cards.