G-Sticks: '86 Topps #50T Bo Jackson
Build your collection.
Buy any 2 G-Sticks in the shop & add your 3rd for 50% OFF!
Note: Discounted sets of G-Sticks only count as 1 item in your cart.
Available for a limited time only
Pre-Order by Tuesday, February 2, 2021.
Cards will be made & shipped after the order deadline.
1986 Topps Traded #50T. One of the most iconic cards from the Junk Wax era... now in G-Stick form. This photo session of Bo Jackson was also used by Donruss for their '86 Highlights, along with Sportflics for the '87 base set.
I've inked Bo's image onto a vintage stick of Topps Chewing Gum. The gum stick is fixed onto a heavy black card stock with a glittery-black texture to create a monochrome background that makes the gum really pop! The glittery texture is also used to compliment the sugary crystals in the gum. These pieces of original artwork are photographed without their One-Touch lid, to highlight the black texture... and the original baseball card is only shown for reference.
The vintage baseball card is not included!
Each card will be signed on the back.
Designer gum sticks. Pop art that actually pops!
My G-Sticks are a series of bubble gum artwork, inspired by that one stick of gum that was stuck to the last card in the wax pack. Typically tilted by 9 degrees, as a nod to the starting 9 on the diamond.
Here's what you'll receive with this order
- My original ink illustration, directly onto a vintage piece of wax pack bubble gum.
- Each illustrated gum stick is placed onto a custom-designed setting, in the exact position in which the image would appear on the actual card.
- These art cards may be created using a heavy 75pt black stock, an original card, or just the clear case by itself.
- Cards are protected inside an Ultra Pro One Touch magnetic card holder... finished with my matching Rosen signature label.
- My G-Sticks made with black stock are signed on the back, and all cards will ship with bonus autographed items.