G-Sticks: '86 Topps FB #161 Jerry Rice
Buy any 3 or more G-Sticks & get 20% OFF!
Discount applied at checkout. Note: Any "sets" of G-Sticks only count as 1 item in your cart. You may need to add items separately to count towards your 20% discount.
Available for a limited time only
Pre-Order by Kickoff on Super Bowl Sunday, February 7, 2021.
Cards will be made & shipped after the order deadline.
Three time Super Bowl champion and XXIII MVP... this is the holy grail of Jerry Rice football cards. I love this set deign from this 1986 Topps rookie. The green and white striped border plays like the yard lines on the field.
I've inked Jerry's image onto vintage sticks of Topps Chewing Gum, and fixed them onto a heavy black card stock with a background that makes the gum really pop! The original Rice rookie is only photographed for reference.
Cards are available in 2 different designs. The Red Border is a more detailed piece, and thus requires more time & skill to make. You can purchase them both for a price break:
- Detailed Red Border
- Gold Field Stripes
The vintage football card is not included!
Each card will be signed on the back.
Designer gum sticks. Pop art that actually pops!
My G-Sticks are a series of bubble gum artwork, inspired by that one stick of gum that was stuck to the last card in the wax pack. Typically tilted by 9 degrees, as a nod to the starting 9 on the diamond.
Here's what you'll receive with this order
- My original ink illustration, directly onto a vintage piece of wax pack bubble gum.
- Each illustrated gum stick is backed by a custom-designed setting, and typically placed in the exact position in which the image would appear on the actual card.
- These art cards may be created using a heavy 75pt black stock, an original card, or just the clear case by itself.
- Cards are protected inside an Ultra Pro One Touch magnetic card holder... finished with my matching Rosen signature label.
- My G-Sticks made with black stock are signed on the back, and all cards will ship with bonus autographed items.
You may reference my growing checklist of collector-owned cards.