Hand-made collectible art card
Greg Maddux has won more Gold Glove Awards (18) than any player in Major League Baseball history. His 1st came in 1990, starting a consecutive streak of 13 Gold Gloves through 2002. This streak was interrupted in 2003 by Mike Hampton, after which Maddux finished his career with 5 more awards from 2004 to 2008.
Gucci's leather pattern is made of diamonds and double G's (GG)... a perfect symbol for Maddux's fine leather! #715 is replicated from the design on the back of his card.
As with all my G-Stick portraits, the gum is placed to align with the positioning of the player photo on the actual card.
Cards will be signed on the back.
Designer gum sticks. Pop art that actually pops!
My G-Sticks are a series of bubble gum artwork, inspired by that one stick of gum that was stuck to the last card in the wax pack. Typically tilted by 9 degrees, as a nod to the starting 9 on the diamond.
Here's what you'll receive with this order
- My original ink illustration, directly onto a vintage piece of wax pack bubble gum.
- Each illustrated gum stick is backed by a custom-designed setting, and typically placed in the exact position in which the image would appear on the actual card.
- These art cards may be created using a heavy 75pt black stock, an original card, or just the clear case by itself.
- Cards are protected inside an Ultra Pro One Touch magnetic card holder... finished with my matching Rosen signature label.
- My G-Sticks made with black stock are signed on the back, and all cards will ship with bonus autographed items.
You may reference my growing checklist of collector-owned cards.