Gum stick card art, wrapped in a Tiffany's jewelry box-styled Ultra Pro
Between 1984 and 1991, Topps produced a limited number of sets with upgraded production value, which hobbyists referred to as Topps Tiffany.
Topps Tiffany cards are instantly recognizable with their bright white card stock and glossy fronts... a contrast from the dull grey stock used on regular prints. Sets were packaged in a solid-color box with gold lettering... an elegant border... and a matching gold seal.
The scarcity of Tiffany sets (with only 5,000 to 30,000 printed in any given year) has grown their collectible demand. The 1986 Topps Traded Barry Bonds or '84 Don Mattingly rookies are some of the most valuable today.
I'll create a custom Tiffany gum stick for any of your favorite cards from the 1984-91 Topps sets, plus 1989-90 Bowman. For customs, please leave a note at checkout with your request details.
Tiffany card art will not be signed, however it will ship with other signed goodies.
Designer gum sticks. Pop art that actually pops!
My G-Sticks are a series of bubble gum artwork, inspired by that one stick of gum that was stuck to the last card in the wax pack. Typically tilted by 9 degrees, as a nod to the starting 9 on the diamond.
Here's what you'll receive with this order
- My original ink illustration, directly onto a vintage piece of wax pack bubble gum.
- Each illustrated gum stick is backed by a custom-designed setting, and typically placed in the exact position in which the image would appear on the actual card.
- These art cards may be created using a heavy 75pt black stock, an original card, or just the clear case by itself.
- Cards are protected inside an Ultra Pro One Touch magnetic card holder... finished with my matching Rosen signature label.
- My G-Sticks made with black stock are signed on the back, and all cards will ship with bonus autographed items.
You may reference my growing checklist of collector-owned cards.