George Brett Bellagio
Original baseball card art
Available for Pre-Order
George Brett loves to tell stories about the times he poops his pants. He's good for it about twice a year. This particular instance references the time he needed a friend's help to get back to his hotel room at the Bellagio.
The construction of this piece uses the backs of Brett's 1988 Donruss... colored in a Royals-like blue. The image design originates from his 1982 Diamond King card, painted by Dick Perez. It was chosen for its indirect playing card reference and gold coloring to complete the casino narrative.
The original 17" Diamond was commissioned. Pre-orders are available for both a 17" and 34" piece.
More about my 17" diamond baseball card artworks
- Each diamond is produced on a 12" wooden artist panel, which measures 17" x 17" when hung on a wall.
- Made with spray-painted plexiglass, layered on top of tiled baseball cards.
- Each painting ships ready to hang, with hardware already installed.
- A printed and signed description of the artwork will be attached to the back prior to shipping.
- All pieces are original artwork by yours truly, Matthew Lee Rosen.