Kyle Schwarber Home Run Ball (2015 NLDS Ticket Stub)
Original baseball card art
In Game 4 of the 2015 NLDS, Kyle Schwarber crushed an absolute moonshot in 7th inning that landed on top of the brand new Budweiser video board in right field at Wrigley. The homer put the stamp on the series win vs the rival Cardinals, signifying the rebirth of the franchise. The ball was later placed in a glass case where it landed. I used my ticket from that game to make the ball.
More about my 34" diamond baseball card artworks
- My paintings are done on plywood as homage to the game's wooden bats, and shaped like diamonds... a reference to the infield.
- Each diamond is made from a 24" plywood square (1/2" thick), which measures 34" x 34" when hung on a wall.
- Some of my artworks also incorporate the use of spray-painted plexiglass.
- Each painting ships ready to hang, with hardware already installed.
- A printed and signed description of the artwork will be attached to the back prior to shipping.
- All pieces are original artwork by yours truly, Matthew Lee Rosen.