Pete Rose Autograph (I'm Sorry)
Original baseball card art
This is how Pete Rose signs his autographs. Charlie Hustle is probably earning more from his ban from baseball, than he would be as a member of the Hall of Fame. I used '85, '86 & '87 Cincinnati Reds Topps cards to create it... as he was investigated for gambling on games during those seasons while managing the team. Black paint... cause he's been blackballed from the sport.
More about my 34" diamond baseball card artworks
- My paintings are done on plywood as homage to the game's wooden bats, and shaped like diamonds... a reference to the infield.
- Each diamond is made from a 24" plywood square (1/2" thick), which measures 34" x 34" when hung on a wall.
- Some of my artworks also incorporate the use of spray-painted plexiglass.
- Each painting ships ready to hang, with hardware already installed.
- A printed and signed description of the artwork will be attached to the back prior to shipping.
- All pieces are original artwork by yours truly, Matthew Lee Rosen.