Hand-made collectible art card
In January of 2021, this 1952 Topps Mickey Mantle sold for a record-breaking $5.2 million, making it the most ever for a baseball card and sports card. It is graded a Mint PSA 9, one of six copies to achieve the grade from the company. The current owner is Rob Gough.
This particular copy of the '52 Mantle is the same one that sold for $2,880,000 million in April, 2018.
My vintage gum stick is illustrated with Mick's card photo on the front, and his iconic signature on the back.
Unlike my G-Sticks done on black stock, this card will not be signed on the back. However, it will ship with other signed goodies.
Designer gum sticks. Pop art that actually pops!
My G-Sticks are a series of bubble gum artwork, inspired by that one stick of gum that was stuck to the last card in the wax pack. Typically tilted by 9 degrees, as a nod to the starting 9 on the diamond.
Here's what you'll receive with this order
- My original ink illustration, directly onto a vintage piece of wax pack bubble gum.
- Each illustrated gum stick is backed by a custom-designed setting, and typically placed in the exact position in which the image would appear on the actual card.
- These art cards may be created using a heavy 75pt black stock, an original card, or just the clear case by itself.
- Cards are protected inside an Ultra Pro One Touch magnetic card holder... finished with my matching Rosen signature label.
- My G-Sticks made with black stock are signed on the back, and all cards will ship with bonus autographed items.
You may reference my growing checklist of collector-owned cards.