Today's baseball card collectors have become obsessed with 1/1s. But, in the midst of another hobby bubble, you are the only Real 1/1!
In 1975, Fleer filed a lawsuit against Topps for monopolization. Five years later, a judge ruled against Topps' exclusivity. So, in 1981, two new brands entered the market: Fleer and Donruss. Facing competition for the first time, Topps began to brand themselves as "The Real One."
This design patterns the 'Real' as a nod to the mass production, and utilizes the Eras Ultra font from the 1982 Topps set.
Estimated delivery time is 5-10 days.
Free shipping in the U.S. only. Additional shipping rates for Canada.
Your shirt will be printed on-demand and fulfilled by Spreadshirt
I'm partnering wth Spreadshirt to have my designs printed on this super soft jersey cotton v-neck... made just for you!Play ball! Take to the field or the classroom in this classic contrasting baseball tee by Tultex. An always-fashionable style, this baseball T-shirt is great by itself or as a layer under a T-shirt or hoodie.
- 100% ring-spun cotton (heather gray color is 90% cotton, 10% polyester. Heather Blue/Navy is 50% cotton/50% polyester) | Fabric Weight: 4.5 oz
- Contrasting ¾ length raglan "baseball" style sleeves
- Tear-away label
- Overlock reinforced stitching at hemline (exposed threads at hemline)
- Imported, printed and processed in the U.S.A.
|S||29 in||19 in||19 in|
|M||30 in||19 in||22 in|
|L||31 in||21 in||22 in|
|XL||32 in||24 in||23 in|
|2XL||33 in||26 in||23 in|
|3XL||34 in||27 in||23 in|
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.